I am an electrical engineer, policy and strategy adviser with a strong technical background in energy and climate change. I spent 10 years as a consulting engineer specialising in energy advice and the design of alternative energy systems before moving to State Government to develop public policy. I provide a high level of technical knowledge and integrated thinking with strong skills in influencing and connecting agendas. I also have proven stakeholder engagement skills and have successfully involved a diversity of sectors with competing priorities in statewide strategy development. I have a keen interest in harnessing the power of markets and communities to deliver sustainable futures. I am a graduate of the Company Directors Course, AICD. (you can download a copy of my CV here)
Changing Weather offers services in:
· Low carbon technology and policy
· Monitoring and Verification
· Cogeneration and energy systems design
· Energy flow analysis and electricity demand management
· Renewable energy assessment
· Technical communication – written and presentations
· Government liaison, policy and legislation
· Influencing and strategy development
· Project management
· Community Energy Roadshow, we bring inspiration and advice to your community
· Pro Bono Community Energy advice
click here to book a short advice session and get your community energy project started.
> Supporting 10 South Australians to attend the Community Energy Congress in Melbourne
> 2015 Churchill Fellow, traveling in May 2016 to study governance of community energy
> Renewables for All leadership for the Conservation Council of SA
> Monitoring regulatory environment for solar finance and business models.
> Data analysis of SA energy use in preparation for Emission Reduction Fund.
> Project on expanding markets for SA architectural sector with Sustain SA
I asked for feedback before I left my last job. Here's what people said:
I am looking to stay connected through blogging and curating climate change news. If you are interested in occasional emails from me, please sign up to my database - click here